- Active Fire Departments - Any fire department duly organized in the State of Minnesota and recognized as such under State Statute for the purpose of providing fire protection services.
- Firefighters' Organization - Any duly organized organization whose primary interest is in firefighting in the State of Minnesota.
- Fire Marshal's Division - The Minnesota State Fire Marshal's Division.
- Honorary Life - A firefighter who has served not less than 20 years as an active firefighter in one or more of the fire departments in the State of Minnesota, provided that said department or departments hold membership in this Association.
- The Chief of each active fire department holding membership in this Association shall be entitled to a voice and vote at any conference or general meeting of this Association, representing his/her department as a delegate at large provided they are registered at the conference.
- Each active fire department, fire organization, or the Minnesota State Fire Marshal's Division holding membership in this Association shall be entitled to the number of voting delegates registered at the annual meeting and conference of this Association as follows:
- Population 1 to 1000 2 Voting Delegates
- 1,001 to 2,500 3 Voting Delegates
- 2,501 to 5000 4 Voting Delegates
- 5,001 to 10,000 6 Voting Delegates
- 10,001 to 15,000 8 Voting Delegates
- 15,001 to 25,000 10 Voting Delegates
- 25,001 to 50,000 12 Voting Delegates
- 50,001 to 150,000 14 Voting Delegates
- 150,000 and greater 22 Voting Delegates
- Firefighter Organizations 2 Voting Delegates
- State Fire Marshal's Division 2 Voting Delegates
Click Here for MSFDA Enrollment Form
Click here for more information